Saint Sauveur Convent
Today hardly lisible in the urban web which absorbed it, the convent of the ladies canonesses of St Sauveur was founded in the first half of the 13th century for the noble young ladies,called monjes riques (rich nuns). The whole convent was divided in 1793, the cloister and conventual buildings turned into a school at the end of the 19th century. The church partly survives in the buildings at numbers 26 and 30 Emile Zola street.The cul-de-sac corresponds to the eastern gallery of the cloister at the bottom of which was the chapter house.
The medieval steeple can be seen in Cote Saint Sauveur street.